Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Hot Fudge Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
- Stir in milk, butter and vanila.
- Pour batter into 9 inch square baking pan (I use silicone).
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 2 tbs cocoa and salt. Mix well and sprinkle over batter.
- Pour water over the top and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with whipped cream or ice cream if you want.
This is so easy to make and it so good! My DH LOVES lava cake so this was a perfect choice. It was cooked perfect according to the recipe, the cake was moist and fully cooked and the pudding was thick and rich. Will make this again since I always have the ingredients in the pantry. Made for PAC Fall 2011.