1/2 Photos of Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
This is the holiday (Decadent Peanut Butter Pie) recipe from the Jif website. I haven't tried it yet, but I wanted to transfer it to my PDA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Save 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping for the top of the pie.
- 2Save 2 Tablespoons each of Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge for the decorative (and tasty) drizzle on top of the pie.
- 3Once the cream cheese has softened to room temperature, in a bowl large enough for the ingredients, mix the Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese, and Sugar.
- 4Then fold in 3 cups Whipped Topping.
- 5Put the mixture into the Chocolate Pie Crust and spread it even to the edges.
- 6Using a microwave safe dish or cup, warm all but the 2 Tablespoons of Hot Fudge that you set aside in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 7Stir to evenly distribute the heat throughout the Hot Fudge.
- 8Cover the Peanut Butter mixture in the pie crust with the Hot Fudge.
- 9Refrigerate pie until it is time for dessert.
- 10Prior to pesentation, spread the 1 1/2 cups of topping over the top of the pie.
- 11Then, the drizzle.
- 12Put the Hot Fudge and Peanut Butter that you saved earlier, into two separate sandwich bags.
- 13Knead both to prepare for the drizzling.
- 14Draw straight lines across the pie with the Peanut Butter.
- 15Then, draw perpendicular lines across the pie wit the Hot Fudge.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 983.4
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 838.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 54.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g