1/2 Photos of Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
This is the holiday (Decadent Peanut Butter Pie) recipe from the Jif website. I haven't tried it yet, but I wanted to transfer it to my PDA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Save 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping for the top of the pie.
- 2Save 2 Tablespoons each of Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge for the decorative (and tasty) drizzle on top of the pie.
- 3Once the cream cheese has softened to room temperature, in a bowl large enough for the ingredients, mix the Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese, and Sugar.
- 4Then fold in 3 cups Whipped Topping.
- 5Put the mixture into the Chocolate Pie Crust and spread it even to the edges.
- 6Using a microwave safe dish or cup, warm all but the 2 Tablespoons of Hot Fudge that you set aside in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 7Stir to evenly distribute the heat throughout the Hot Fudge.
- 8Cover the Peanut Butter mixture in the pie crust with the Hot Fudge.
- 9Refrigerate pie until it is time for dessert.
- 10Prior to pesentation, spread the 1 1/2 cups of topping over the top of the pie.
- 11Then, the drizzle.
- 12Put the Hot Fudge and Peanut Butter that you saved earlier, into two separate sandwich bags.
- 13Knead both to prepare for the drizzling.
- 14Draw straight lines across the pie with the Peanut Butter.
- 15Then, draw perpendicular lines across the pie wit the Hot Fudge.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 983.4
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 838.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 54.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g