1/4 Photos of Hot Fudge Oreo Gourmet Cheesecake
1 hr 19 mins
I got this recipe from a local grocery store where I take cooking classes. I made this cheesecake a couple of days ago for a party and it was so easy and fast. People couldn't believe that it was homemade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1CRUST: Coarsely chop half of the cookies and set aside. (I used a food processor.).
- 2Finely crush the remaining cookies, add the butter, and mix. (I used a food processor.).
- 3Press firmly on bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan (doesn't need to be perfect). Pan, especially a non-stick pan, does not have to be greased since there is a lot of butter in the crust.
- 4Bake crust at 325 degrees F for about 4 minutes to set it.
- 5FILLING: In large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese a little.
- 6Add sugar and beat until creamy.
- 7Blend in eggs, sour cream, flour, and vanilla.
- 8Fold in coarsely chopped cookies by hand.
- 9Pour batter into prepared crust.
- 10Bake in 325 degree F oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until set.(I baked for 50 minutes and next time I may bake a few minutes less.).
- 11Cheesecake should still jiggle in the center when taken out of oven. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 12Cool at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 13Refrigerate at least 4 hours, but better to make 1 to 2 days ahead.
- 14Best way to cut a cheesecake is when it is very cold, using a hot knife(wiping in between cuts), and cutting the entire cake before removing a piece.
- 15Heat hot fudge on high for 30 to 45 seconds until warm and pourable consistency.
- 16Spoon hot fudge over each slice of cheesecake.
- 17For a change, substitute malted milk balls or milky way bites instead of the oreo cookies in the filling.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Oreo Gourmet Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 402.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g