Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hot fudge oreo cupcakes...requires time to freeze.
- 1 (15 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream (any flavor will work)
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1⁄4 cup nuts (optional)
- 12 ounces hot fudge (as desired)
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into bottom of cup cake pan.
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together.
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs. Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired.
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer.
- Let Freeze until hard. Take out of freezer and serve. (You can spray pan with non stick spray to help with easy removal from pan).