Ice cream sandwiches, peanut butter, chocolate syrup. These are just a few ingredients in this enticing dessert. I just received this in my e-mail and it sounds so good. The description said it was easy, rich and satisfying. How can you go wrong with something like that? LOL!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour syrup into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 2(Do not boil) Stir peanut butter into syrup until smooth and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 3Line 9x13-inch dish with 9 1/2 ice cream sandwiches.
- 4Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches.
- 5Spoon half the chocolate mixture over the whipped topping.
- 6Top with half the peanuts.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Freeze for one hour or until firm.
- 9Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Ice Cream Squares
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 244.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches