Recipe by Kaccy G.
Ice cream sandwiches, peanut butter, chocolate syrup. These are just a few ingredients in this enticing dessert. I just received this in my e-mail and it sounds so good. The description said it was easy, rich and satisfying. How can you go wrong with something like that? LOL!
Top Review by Just Mandy
Oh how easy and oh how good!! My 4 yr old loved helping me unwrap all the ice cream sandwiches and boy did everyone love eating this cake!! I did let the fudge boil (2 mins was way too long) but it didn't seem to make a big difference. I found it easier to spread the chocloate peanut butter mixture on first then the whipped cream. Super super good!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chocolate syrup
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour syrup into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- (Do not boil) Stir peanut butter into syrup until smooth and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Line 9x13-inch dish with 9 1/2 ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches.
- Spoon half the chocolate mixture over the whipped topping.
- Top with half the peanuts.
- Repeat layers.
- Freeze for one hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares to serve.