1 hr 10 mins
This is definately not for the calorie counter. I have not tried this, but am posting it here for safe keeping and I hope to try it soon.Sounds pretty easy and looks like it would make a nice presentation for company. Not really sure about prep time, I guessed 40 min. Then another 30-35 min. to bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, crumble piecrust mix into boiling water; cook and stir vigorously till pastry forms a ball and leaves the side of the pan.
- 2Remove from heat; cool for 10 min.; add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition till smooth.
- 3For each cream puff, spoon about 1/4 cup of mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake in a 400F oven for 30 to 35 min, or until puffs are dry and golden brown. Remove from baking sheet; cool on wire racks. Cut off tops.
- 5In a small saucepan, heat fudge sauce over low heat, stirring frequently.
- 6To serve, spoon pie filling into each cream puff; top with whipped topping. Cover with tops of cream puffs, drizzle fudge over each cream puff and sprinkle with pecans.
- 7The bad news if interested:.
- 8(441 cal.,22 g.fat, 71 mg.cholesterol, 5 g.protein, 57g. carbs, 2 g. dietary fiber, 269 mg.sodium).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Cream Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pie crust mix