1/1 Photo of Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake
I found this recipe in the Hershey's Classic Recipes cookbook that I purchased a couple of years ago. This chocolate pudding cake is great with homemade whip cream or ice cream. It's easy to make and will sure to please everyone in your family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Stir together 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, flour 1/4 cup cocoa, baking power and salt.
- 3Stir in milk, butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- 4Pour batter into ungreased 9inch square baking pan. Stir together rmaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- 5Pour hot water over top. Do not stir!
- 6Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let stand 15 minutes; spoon inti dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over the top. Garnish with whipped topping and ENJOY! Yum !
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge Chocolate Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 231.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g