Oreo cookie crust,carmel, ice cream and hot fudge... this is a chocolate lovers delight. The kids in our family request this instead of birthday cake. Warning; this is not Weight Watcher Friendly.
- Set vanilla ice cream out to soften slightly.
- Spread carmel topping in the bottom of oreo cookie crust.
- Spread partially thawed vanilla ice cream over carmel topping.
- Put in freezer until firm; about 1-2 hours.
- Remove and drizzle hot fudge topping over top.
- If desired sprinkle with nuts and a dollop of whipped topping.
- Keep stored in the freezer to keep ice cream & crust from becoming soggy until ready to serve or if there are leftovers.