1/1 Photo of Hot Fudge & Caramel Ice Cream Pie
Oreo cookie crust,carmel, ice cream and hot fudge... this is a chocolate lovers delight. The kids in our family request this instead of birthday cake. Warning; this is not Weight Watcher Friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set vanilla ice cream out to soften slightly.
- 2Spread carmel topping in the bottom of oreo cookie crust.
- 3Spread partially thawed vanilla ice cream over carmel topping.
- 4Put in freezer until firm; about 1-2 hours.
- 5Remove and drizzle hot fudge topping over top.
- 6If desired sprinkle with nuts and a dollop of whipped topping.
- 7Keep stored in the freezer to keep ice cream & crust from becoming soggy until ready to serve or if there are leftovers.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fudge & Caramel Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 235.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g