Recipe by BakinBaby
Oreo cookie crust,carmel, ice cream and hot fudge... this is a chocolate lovers delight. The kids in our family request this instead of birthday cake. Warning; this is not Weight Watcher Friendly.
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (semi-softened)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped) (optional)
- 1 cup whipped topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set vanilla ice cream out to soften slightly.
- Spread carmel topping in the bottom of oreo cookie crust.
- Spread partially thawed vanilla ice cream over carmel topping.
- Put in freezer until firm; about 1-2 hours.
- Remove and drizzle hot fudge topping over top.
- If desired sprinkle with nuts and a dollop of whipped topping.
- Keep stored in the freezer to keep ice cream & crust from becoming soggy until ready to serve or if there are leftovers.