Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites. These are some that I have to make quite often.
Make and share this Hot Fudge Brownie Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Bake brownies as directed on the box let cool.
- Prepare pudding mix as directed on package for pudding
- Cut brownies into small squares.
- Place enough of the brownie squares to cover the bottom of bowl.
- Spoon half of jar of hot fudge over the brownies.( You can heat the fudge but till hot).
- Pour half of your pudding over hot fudge.
- Add a layer of cool whip on top of pudding.
- Sprinkle skor bits on top of cool whip.
- Then continue this again for all the layers until full.
- Top with cool whip, skor bits and a cherry.
- if using a larger bowl double this recipe.