Recipe by Ceezie
This is a great tasting dessert from Pillsbury!! When cutting brownies always use plastic knives - the brownie doesn't seem to stick to them as much as other cutlery.
- 2 (19 1/2 ounce) boxeschocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup strong brewed coffee (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 chopped pecans
- 14 ounces oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 11 3⁄4 ounces chocolate fudge topping
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray. In large bowl, stir together brownie mixes, butter, coffee, eggs and pecans until well blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. 4 In 1-quart saucepan, heat milk and fudge topping over medium-low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot (mixture must be hot). Cool brownies 5 minutes; poke several times with long-tined fork - plastic works great, wiping fork with paper towel if necessary. Pour hot fudge mixture over brownies. Cool 35 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped topping.