Hot Fruit With Maple Butter
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into large pieces. Halve the papaya and scoop out the seeds. Cut into thick slices, then peel away skin.
- Peel and core the pineapple and slice into thin wedges. Peel the bananas, then halve them lengthwise.
- Cut the butter into small dice and place in a blender or food processor, with the maple syrup, process until smooth and creamy.
- Place mango, papaya, pineapple and banana on a broiler rack and brush with maple syrup butter.
- Cook fruit under medium heat for about 10 minutes, until just tender, turning the fruit occasionally and brushing with butter.
- Arrange fruit on a warm serving platter and dot with remaining butter. Sprinkle on ground cinnamon and serve hot.