Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
My Mom always made this for holidays and i have always loved it!! It is great winter recipe.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can maraschino cherries
- 1 (20 ounce) can pears
- 1 (20 ounce) can peaches
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple
- 1 (20 ounce) can apricots
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain fruit.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and curry powder.
- Place friut and sugar mixture in 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Surve hot.