Recipe by carolinafan
Pretty salad for the holidays or anytime. Prepared in a slow cooker it is so convenient.
Top Review by CookieBakerRN
I made this for Thanksgiving--very easy & everyone loved it! The leftovers were delicious cold, too. Only change I made was I drained most of the fruit--still enough liquid.
- 1 (25 ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can apricot halves, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon