Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Have a batch on hand for a cold day.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade, thawed
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- On low heat, dissolve sugar in water.
- In a gallon container, add sugar mixture to lemonade and orange juice concentrates along with vanilla and almond extracts.
- Fill container to top with water and mix well.
- When ready to serve, pour into cups and microwave until hot taking care not to boil.