This is a fun appetizer for summer barbecues or "game night." We've also had them scattered throughout an iceberg, romaine,steak, and tomato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium baking potatoes, cut in wedges
- olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Honey Mustard Dip
Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1/4-1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1Fry the potatoes in deep hot oil (375*F) until golden; drain excess grease.
- 2Blend the spices and shake generously over the hot fries.
- 3Serve with any or all of the following dips.
- 4For the Honey Mustard Dip: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and honey. Serve at room temperature or warm slightly.
- 5For the Creamy Blue Cheese Dip: In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, and salad dressing until smooth. Stir in the crumbled blue cheese. If mixture is too thick, thin it out with 1-2 tablespoons milk.
- 6For the Range Dip: Combine 1 tablespoons brown sugar to each 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Fries With a Trio of Dipping Sauces
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.7
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 1577.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: