Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great bean dip to serve at Halloween or anytime!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 jar hot taco sauce
- Brown your ground beef and drain.
- Mix ground beef, onions, sloppy joe sauce and seasonings.
- Mix well, add refried beans and cheese, and mix well.
- Heat in microwave till cheese is melted.
- Taco sauce may be added if desired.
- Serve with Tostito chips or Crackers.