Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a really good party dip that can be prepared ahead and refrigerated overnite.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not the stuff in the green can only use the fresh shredded)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate or 3 cup baking dish.
- Bake at 350' for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with toasted sliced baguette pieces.
- *Make ahead directions: Prepare as directed above except for baking.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350' for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sorry, I served this at a party and no one liked it. I skipped the pimentos and served it with crackers. Would not make again.
I found this recipe about four months ago and have made it at least once a month since! My mother even made it and loves it! This is definitely easy to make, can be made ahead of time..its perfect! Dont know what I would do without this recipe now :)