Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained,chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) packages feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces shredded parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained (not sure if these are allowed - - check content)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate or 3 cup shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Every bit as good as the traditional artichoke dip.
Wow, what tasty dip! I did double the garlic and used marinated red pepper for pimiento. It's the same thing, isn't it? Absolutely yummy, with strong feta taste with some mediterranean tones from veggies!