Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
It's a nice change from the typical artichoke dish. I adapted it from a recipe I saw on a cheese package using lower fat ingredients.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained,chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) packagescrumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spoon into a 9" oven proof pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2-25 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
- Serve with low fat crackers, baked pita chips or cut up vegetables.