Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was my mothers. It actually tastes nothing like crab to me, but it is very good. My husband loves it.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces albacore tuna in water
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Mix all.
- Pour into a heatproof dish and top with breadcrumbs or cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or thin slices of french bread.
Very easy to make, but just alittle too salty for my family. I liked the taste, and will cut back on the Old Bay Seasoning next time I make it. Thanks, Carole in Orlando