Recipe by Fauve
Try this dip ONLY if you love spicy heat. A great party dip! Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips, pretzels, veggies... Just be sure to have plenty of beer around to quench everyone's thirst.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jaryour favorite commercially prepared salsa
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 -8 jalapeno peppers (include some seeds for heat)
- 3 -5 habanero peppers (include seeds for heat)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend first 5 ingredients in food processor till well incorporated.
- Spoon into serving container and seal well with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate for one hour or more.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top of dip.
- (Sour cream helps cut the heat).