Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from the Weight Watchers Simply the Best. Already a slimmed down version of normal eggnog.
- 12 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Combine evaporated milk, egg substitute, and sugar, stir constantly over low head in a nonstick saucepan, until bubbles begin to form around the edges and the mixture thickens. Should be 12-15 minutes.
- Add skim milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Kick up the heat to medium, whisk constantly until just heated through, should be about 5 minutes. Serve at once and sprinkle with the fresh grated nutmeg if you wish.