Recipe by teresas
This is from a local Restaurant by the name of Stanley & Seafort's. A wonderful place to eat dinner and look at the city lights. A must have as an appetizer. Yes! It is on the expensive side but well worth it. I cut the recipe down to serve 1 and it makes plenty for 2 people. I also throw it under the broiler for a minute or two to brown. Enjoy!
Top Review by Ceezie
This wasn't too bad. I made as written only halved. I did have to cook it longer then 5 (15) minutes to get the cheese to melt. We had this on toasted bread - I sprinkled garlic salt on mine.
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 lb dungeness crabmeat
- 8 ounces thinly slice onions
- 1 lb chopped artichoke heart
- 8 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Chop the artichoke hearts.
- Combine mayonnaise, crab meat, artichoke hearts, onions and the Parmesan cheese well. Portion crab mixture (6 oz.) into small oven proof baking dishes. Place the baking dishes into the oven for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Arrange bread slice on a plate around the crab dip, garnish with minced parsley & lemon slices.