Recipe by katew
taken from An Ultimate Chocolate Cookbook
Top Review by Debbwl
Cold and rainy here last night so crawled under the covers with this delightfully rich chocolate, we love dark chocolate and were pleasantly surprised at how much richness the egg yolk brought. Thanks so much for the post.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place milk and dark chocolate in a saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Blend a little hot milk into egg yolks.
- Add remaining hot milk and beat together using electric mixer till mixture is frothy.
- Serve immediately with some grated chocolate on top.