1/2 Photos of Hot Dried Beef Spread
This is another recipe from my mom's recipe box. It is used as an appetizer or snack to serve hot on crackers. She added to her recipe that it is best made the day before serving and kept in the refrigerator until use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in small oven tray.
- 2Toss pecans in butter, spread on tray and toast in oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned; set aside.
- 3Mix all remaining ingredients throughly and place in a 9" pie plate.
- 4Top with toasted pecans.
- 5Chill in refrigerator until serving time.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes, serve hot with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dried Beef Spread
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 551.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g