Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 lb Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1⁄8 cup sliced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno juice
- Brown and drain beef.
- Reduce heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer until Velveeta is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with Doritos.
Like the others I make this with the "hot" Rotel. also, I melt te cheese and other ingredients in a crockpot and just put the crockpot out so the dip stays nice and hot the entire time! "Great football food"!
I agree with substituting with Rotel. Also, try adding 1 regular can of Cream of Mushroom soup with above ingredients (enhances taste and richer flavor).
I have never heard of Rotel. I will be sure to look for it!