Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
ABSOLUTELY MY KIDS' FAVORITE DISH! They request it whenever they spy hot dogs in my frig. It's super easy and quick to fix.
- 1 (12 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 6 -8 hot dogs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- Cook egg noodles as directed on package.
- While noodles are cooking, slice hot dogs into 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices.
- Brown hot dog slices and onion in melted margarine in large pan.
- Add tomato soup and cooked noodles and serve.
This was a WINNER! The kids loved it and I enjoyed how easy it was to make. Thank you for sharing. I'll be making this again. *Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup 2009* game
My family loved this. Definitely a kid friendly dish... Thanks for sharing.