Recipe by Dessertyummy
This is a yummy lunch that I came up with one day when I had limited food in the house, and was really hungry!
- 1 slice white bread, toasted
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 hot dog, boiled
- ketchup (or mustard if you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil hot dog (if frozen, must be defrosted in microwave first) for 5 minutes.
- Toast bread while hot dog is boiling.
- Put bread slice on a plate and place slice of American cheese on it.
- Once hot dog is ready, place hot dog on top of cheese on bread, and fold the bread around the hot dog.
- Put ketchup (or mustard) on top of hot dog.