Recipe by Charlotte J
I make this all the time for the kids but don't see that I have ever posted the recipe. Even gave it a new name for a bit of excitement for the kids. So here it goes...
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hot dogs on a microwave safe plate and microwave on High for 1-2 minute (to 160 degrees).
- Set aside.
- Take one tortilla (sleeping bag), place one cooked hot dog and a slice of cheese on one end of the tortilla.
- Microwave on High for 20 seconds or until melted.
- Roll up the sleeping bag (hot dog end first)and serve.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until all hot dogs are made.