Charlotte J's Note:
I make this all the time for the kids but don't see that I have ever posted the recipe. Even gave it a new name for a bit of excitement for the kids. So here it goes...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place hot dogs on a microwave safe plate and microwave on High for 1-2 minute (to 160 degrees).
- 2Set aside.
- 3Take one tortilla (sleeping bag), place one cooked hot dog and a slice of cheese on one end of the tortilla.
- 4Microwave on High for 20 seconds or until melted.
- 5Roll up the sleeping bag (hot dog end first)and serve.
- 6Repeat steps 2-4 until all hot dogs are made.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dogs in a Sleeping Bag
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.2
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 1098.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g