1/5 Photos of Hot Dog Tag-Alongs
Who wants to mess with all those jars and bottles of condiments all over the table? Here is a great lunch or to-go dish that saves all that leftover clean-up and mess. You can make the filling ahead then assemble them when ready to cook at home, a picnic, or tailgate party. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except buns.
- 2Have 12 pieces of aluminum foil ready. Partially hollow out centers of buns.
- 3Fill each bun with hot dog mixture. Wrap in aluminium foil, sealing securely.
- 4Place on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes OR place on top rack of outdoor grill; cover grill and grill for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog Tag-Alongs
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 735.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.9 g