Mrs. Yousri's Note:
I was always fond of hot dog, sweet corn pasta salads but i couldnt find any online. So i found a recipe that's pretty close to it, altered it a bit and... tadaa.. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta/macaroni according to package directions after adding salt to the water before boiling it. Drain, add the butter and let it cool.
- 2Meanwhile, cook the hot dogs as desired (grilled, boiled or pan-fried). Cool enough to handle. Slice into circles. If small children will be eating, cut the circles in halves and quarters.
- 3Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix them well.
- 4Place pasta, hot dog, onions, sweet corn in a large bowl.
- 5Pour dressing over the pasta and toss gently with two spoons until the pasta is fully covered with the dressing and all the ingredients are mixed well together.
- 6Chill for a couple of hours in the refrigerator before serving or over night.
- 7Add some grated parmesan before serving if you wish.
- 8Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog, Sweet Corn Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 691.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red grape vinegar