Recipe by Teaque
I first made this one day when I wanted something different then regular hot dogs. I was probably around 9 and didn't know that cooking meat in its own juice makes it fattier, but if you don't care about that it is great. Especially for kids. I have friends who had it when they were younger and still ask me to make it for them when they come over. Tell me what you think!
Top Review by ~SwoR~
I used Chicken hotdogs (it's the only kind I eat). I don't eat hotdogs very often, but this recipe made them more desireable. The seasoning was tasty. I used your seasonings but the amounts seemed way too much for just 2 hot dogs. I liked it very much. Keep posting your recipes. ;)
- 2 hot dogs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray cooking spray in a small skillet.
- Let heat until water that is sprinkled on sizzles.
- Add cut up hot dog.
- They should be bite size.
- Probably cut in half and then 1/2 inch pieces across.
- While moving the hot dog bites around add the salt, pepper, cilantro and Old Bay.
- After 10 seconds of mixing add the Worcestershire Sauce.
- Mix until the sauce is combined with the hot dogs.
- Then turn off heat and remove from skillet.
- Eat with the mustard as a dip.
- Use your own mixtures of seasonings and tell me what you used and if you liked it.