Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Rachael Ray; My husband, the processed meat lover, makes this with hot dogs or Spam. He and his son love it; craaazy baby
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 hot dog
- 3 eggs, beaten
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions or 2 tablespoons scallions
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over med-high heat; add oil to the pan.
- Chop the hot dog and add to the pan; hot dog until crisp at edges and lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add in eggs; decrease heat to med-low; season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce; scramble to desired doneness.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients.
- Transfer eggs to a plate; top with sauce.