Recipe by Chef Robby
A delicious meat sauce topping for hot dogs and burgers. Leftover can be frozen for later use.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagefrench's chili-o seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- water, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute ground beef until browned.
- Drain lightly, leaving some meat juices.
- Finely mince ground beef - I use a food processor.
- Transfer ground beef to saucepan.
- Add chili sauce and French's Chili-O seasoning.
- Stir together well and heat through.
- Add water to reach desired consistency.
- Serve on hot dogs and hamburgers.