Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very good hot dog sauce. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (I prefer Mexene)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Add enough water to cover ground beef.
- Heat until it begins to boil, mash it with a potato masher until fine.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Simmer 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.
I used 1 Â¼ pound of ground turkey, 3 cups of water and left the spices as is. Cooked approx. 2 hours until I got the right consistency. OUTSTANDING!