Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 8 strips
- 2 slices bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Cut a lengthwise slit in each hot dog; fill with a strip of cheese and about 1/2 teaspoon bacon.
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Place a hot dog on the wide end of each triangle; roll toward the point.
- Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
These were really good. I have made these with cheese before, but the bacon was a new twist. Who would have thought about adding bacon to hot dogs? Not me, but I will from now on :)
I made this for my daughter's birthday party and they were a big hit! I will definitely make these again. PAC 2009
Neat using ready crescent roll dough. I added relish & Mustard on top when I served them. I rolled them about 3 hours before popping them in the oven, covered them with plastic wrap & held them in the fridge until baking them- No problem. For the bacon I used ready cooked and placed a thin slice in each. Thanks "Eat it Up" for posting this recipe