- 8 hot dogs
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 8 strips
- 2 slices bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a lengthwise slit in each hot dog; fill with a strip of cheese and about 1/2 teaspoon bacon.
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Place a hot dog on the wide end of each triangle; roll toward the point.
- Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.