Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 lbs sweet red peppers (Peppers should be seeded.)
- 3 lbs sweet green peppers (Peppers should be seeded.)
- 3 lbs onions, Peeled
- 4 cups cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Put the vegetables through the medium blade of a food chopper.
- Cover the vegetables with boiling water, let stand for 15 minutes, and drain well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn into hot jars and seal.