Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by Eva Smith. The cooking time doesn't include letting the mixture sit overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely grind the green tomatoes, onions, cabbage and peppers.
- 2Cover mixture with 1/2 cup of salt and let set overnight.
- 3In the morning, drain the salt covered mixture.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 5Simmer mixture for 30 minutes.
- 6Pack in jars and seal.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog Relish
Serving Size: 1 (7333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4744.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 113.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: