Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic healthful macaroni salad recipe. You can change it around by adding whatever sounds good to you!
- 1 fat-free hot dogs, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup macaroni, cooked
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese, cut into small pieces
- celery (optional) or carrot, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish or 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- Mix hot dogs, cooked macaroni, cheese, and celery or carrot.
- Add sour cream.
- Add pickle relish or honey mustard.
- Stir together.