Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great for a kid's party, a summer bbq, or as a holiday appetizer! They can be made in the microwave or on the grill! (Cook time is based on microwave cooking time; grilling time may vary).
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and vinegar.
- Set aside.
- Arrange hot dog pieces and pineapple chunks on toothpicks (or skewers, if using broiler or grill).
- Place kebabs into microwaveable dish.
- Coat with sauce.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Cook an additional 1 1/2 minutes.
- If using grill or broiler, place skewers on rack over medium heat, baste with sauce while cooking.
I prepared these exactly as directed and cooked in microwave. They make an easy, tasty appetizer. I think I would like them even better grilled so that is how I will make them next time.