These are great for a kid's party, a summer bbq, or as a holiday appetizer! They can be made in the microwave or on the grill! (Cook time is based on microwave cooking time; grilling time may vary).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and vinegar.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Arrange hot dog pieces and pineapple chunks on toothpicks (or skewers, if using broiler or grill).
- 4Place kebabs into microwaveable dish.
- 5Coat with sauce.
- 6Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 8Cook an additional 1 1/2 minutes.
- 9If using grill or broiler, place skewers on rack over medium heat, baste with sauce while cooking.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 1276.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g