These are great for a kid's party, a summer bbq, or as a holiday appetizer! They can be made in the microwave or on the grill! (Cook time is based on microwave cooking time; grilling time may vary).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and vinegar.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Arrange hot dog pieces and pineapple chunks on toothpicks (or skewers, if using broiler or grill).
- 4Place kebabs into microwaveable dish.
- 5Coat with sauce.
- 6Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 8Cook an additional 1 1/2 minutes.
- 9If using grill or broiler, place skewers on rack over medium heat, baste with sauce while cooking.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 1276.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g