1/25 Photos of Hot Dog/Hamburger Buns/Rolls/Cinnamon Buns Dough Cycle A.b.m.
3 hrs 15 mins
This the only recipe I use for everything now. If you live outside Canada your flour may not have the high protein/gluten that our Canadian milled flours have. You may wish to use bread flour. Makes delicious cinnamon buns also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in order recommended by your bread machine manufacturer.
- 2Select dough cycle and start machine.
- 3I preheat my oven to 100°F and turn off.
- 4When dough cycle is complete remove from machine and proceed.
- 5I roll into a long log and cut into 12 pieces for hot dog buns or 9 pieces for large hamburger buns.
- 6How big you want them is up to you.
- 7For Hot Dog Buns, I roll out till they look like long skinny wieners,.
- 8Hamburger Buns, I flatten with my palm till about the thickness of a pancake. They rise beautifully and look as nicely shaped as store bought ones.
- 9Put on parchment-lined baking sheet so sides are almost touching.
- 10You can brush with melted butter if you wish but I never bother.
- 11Cover with cloth and put in the warm oven for 45-60 minutes to rise.
- 12When doubled remove from oven.
- 13I bake mine on the top shelf in my oven.
- 14Turn oven to 400°F and when you put the buns in the oven, reduce temperature immediately to 375° and bake hot dog buns 15 minutes and hamburger buns 17 minutes.
- 15CINNAMON BUNS. Use 1/3 cup sugar in recipe. Made 10 large buns.
- 16Roll out to about 12 x 15" and spread with butter or margarine. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over all and roll up tightly. Cut into as many buns as you want. I make 10.
- 17Set oven to 400° and turn down to 375° when you put buns inches Bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog/Hamburger Buns/Rolls/Cinnamon Buns Dough Cycle A.b.m.
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 280.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g