Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kids love this stuff and it's serious comfort food for men, too. We grew up on this, and it brings back fond memories for me. Easy, delicious and inexpensive. You can also freeze it. I like to use all beef hot dogs--Nathans brand is good. For the enchilada sauce, we like Old El Paso brand. You can also use pepper-jack cheese for the cheese.
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- Cut up hot dogs into 1" slices.
- Spray a 14" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add cooked pasta and cut up hot dogs.
- Add green chilis and stir in.
- Add tomato sauce and red enchilada sauce, mix all ingredients together.
- Top with 2 C shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 F about 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve with warm tortillas and sour cream, if desired.