Kids love this stuff and it's serious comfort food for men, too. We grew up on this, and it brings back fond memories for me. Easy, delicious and inexpensive. You can also freeze it. I like to use all beef hot dogs--Nathans brand is good. For the enchilada sauce, we like Old El Paso brand. You can also use pepper-jack cheese for the cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- 2Cut up hot dogs into 1" slices.
- 3Spray a 14" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Add cooked pasta and cut up hot dogs.
- 5Add green chilis and stir in.
- 6Add tomato sauce and red enchilada sauce, mix all ingredients together.
- 7Top with 2 C shredded cheddar cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 F about 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
- 9Serve with warm tortillas and sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog Fiesta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.2
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 885.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.5 g