1/4 Photos of Hot Dog Egg Burritos
All I can say is that it's simple, tasty n healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut hot dogs in thin slices.
- 2Cook in small amount of butter until browned.
- 3Stir in beaten eggs and cook the scrambled eggs as usual. Remove to plate.
- 4Top with slices of cheese and melt in the microwave for about 20secs.
- 5Roll up all ingredients in flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog Egg Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 229.3 mg
- Sodium 645.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.5 g