Recipe by Renee14
All I can say is that it's simple, tasty n healthy.
Top Review by AmyMCGS
I made one of these for my 4 year-old's lunch today. She thought it was very funny to put a hot dog in a "taco" and she ate all of it. I don't really care for hot dogs myself, so I made mine using sliced pepperoni & shredded cheddar. That was good, too. I'm not sure I'd consider this a healthy lunch, but it was fun and easy. Thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut hot dogs in thin slices.
- Cook in small amount of butter until browned.
- Stir in beaten eggs and cook the scrambled eggs as usual. Remove to plate.
- Top with slices of cheese and melt in the microwave for about 20secs.
- Roll up all ingredients in flour tortillas.