Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Like hamburger cookies but shapped like a hot dog!
Make and share this Hot Dog Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 sponge cake
- 250 Tootsie Rolls
- 1⁄2 cup frosting
- 5 drops red food coloring
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
- push & roll the tootsie rolls together tell the resenble a hotdog.
- carve sponge cake into the bun of the hotdog.
- put the "tootsie sausage" into the bun.
- color a equal amount of the frosting yellow & red for the mustard & ketchup.
- pu the frosting onto the cookie.
- the end result should look like a hotdog.