Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from Best Chili Recipes. I haven't tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- shredded monterey jack cheese or colby cheese
- Saute the beef with onion. When the beef begins to brown, add in the garlic. Turn the heat to high and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- Line hot dogs buns with a steamed or grilled hot dog and top with chili sauce mixture. Sprinkle with chopped onions and shredded Jack or Colby cheese.