Recipe by Hope7
When I asked my mother for the family's secret hot dog chili, this is what she gave me. It sounded too generic and plain, but it really is great. Everyone who tries it says it reminds them of hot dog sales from their childhood!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ground chuck in a medium saucepan and cover with water.
- Boil the water until the meat is cooked.
- Drain the ground chuck and then return the meat to the saucepan.
- Add ketchup and chili powder (more if desired) to the meat.
- Cook over low heat until the chili is warmed through.