- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put a skillet over medium heat drizzle enough olive oil to coat the pan.
- When the oil gets hazy, add onions. Cook until it is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, crumble and cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in ketchup, chili powder, and mustard.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until thickened.