From the Hot Dog Cookbook by William Kaufman. Sounds like my grandkids would enjoy this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut half the hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- 2Combine with remaining ingredients in a greased 2-quart casserole; cover.
- 3Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove cover and top with whole hot dogs.
- 5Continue to bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Dog Cheesaroni
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.5
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 1489.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 19.4 g