Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Hot Dog Cookbook by William Kaufman. Sounds like my grandkids would enjoy this one.
- 1 lb hot dog
- 7 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- Cut half the hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in a greased 2-quart casserole; cover.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and top with whole hot dogs.
- Continue to bake uncovered for 10 minutes.