Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Hot Dog Cookbook by William Kaufman. Sounds like my grandkids would enjoy this one.
Make and share this Hot Dog Cheesaroni recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hot dog
- 7 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- Cut half the hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in a greased 2-quart casserole; cover.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and top with whole hot dogs.
- Continue to bake uncovered for 10 minutes.