Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by April Schaeffer. She didn't specify how many servings the recipe made. So, I am guessing a bit.
Top Review by haskinsfam
We are cutting our buget, and this is recipe is a great money saver. We used yukon gold potatoes and frozen peas-we also mixed the sop with 1c. cottage cheese, 3T. sourcream and 1t. garlic powder. Everyone liked this.
- 6 -8 hot dogs, uncooked
- 4 -6 potatoes, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can peas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut half of hot dogs in slices on bottom of Pyrex pan.
- Place sliced potatoes on hot dogs.
- Drain peas, then pour over potatoes.
- Put remaining sliced hot dogs on top of peas and pour cream of mushroom soup over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.