Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best hot dog casserole ever. Great for a fast dinner your kids will love. My mom made this when I was a kid and I still love this. My husband and kids love it also.
- 1 (8 count) package hot dogs
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork & beans
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 diced onion
- 1⁄2 diced green pepper
- Slice hot dog in bite-sized pieces. Add rest of ingredients to a greased 2 quart casserole dish, mix well.
- Cover & Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minute.
- Or microwave for 10 minute Stir after 5 minute If not done after 10 minute microwave for 3 minute at a time until hot dog's are done and beans are heated through.
I left out onions and green pepper. I used soydogs and beans without the pork, but it tasted good. I ate it on toast with ketchup. Doesn't look very appealing to kids though.